The zenith luminance (Lzenith) is 4092 cd/m2.
This has been chosen in order to obtain a horizontal illuminance
(E) of 10000 lux in the unobstructed field.
For each example the following views are currently offered:
- Perspective across the room length
- Cross-section rendering
- View looking towards the floor
- Elevation of side wall
- Elevation of the rear wall (showing the door)
- False color image (same viewpoint as ) showing luminances
- Daylight factor distribution on the workplane (plan view,
at 0.8 meters above floor)
- Daylight factor distribution on the workplace (cross-section,
at 0.8 meters above the floor)
- By selecting one of the views you can see an enlarged image.
All simulations and calculations have been done using the Radiance
Synthetic Imaging System.